- Cradle-to-Cross Wreath - (with 25 names of Jesus downloadable devotional)
From Advent, to Lent, to all of life’s celebrations and special moments, we encourage you to create new traditions with your family by creating time for Christ in your busy days.
(Please Note: Orders made on and after December 4th that include a Cradle-to-Cross Wreath may ship Lordwilling as late as December 15th, which should arrive before Christmas :) We are crafting, sanding, staining, and packing each wreath with care, to reach you safely, and are doing our best to keep up with Christmas demand)
Your wreath comes with:
- 10-day center spiral
- 15-day Advent extension
- two 7-day extensions for Lent
- Mary and Donkey figurine
- Jesus and Cross figurine
- booklet explaining usage
We have prayerfully written a (free downloadable) devotional, Advent: Celebrating Christ From The Cradle To The Cross - Experience the Holy Days With Twenty-Five Names of Jesus. It was deeply meaningful to write and craft, bringing tears to our eyes at times as it was written, and we hope your family loves it as much as we do.
The Cradle-to-Cross Wreath, which has been reimagined to include birthdays, anniversaries, and other celebrations, presents an intentional and meaningful way to keep company with Jesus Christ in every season of life.
- The center spiral of the wreath is 10 days long, so you can count down to all of life’s little celebrations - birthdays, anniversaries, the end of the school year, and more.
- Add the 15 day extension and the carefully carved figure of Mary on the donkey inscribed with Luke 1:32, and the beautiful spiral is the perfect length for Advent, counting down the days until Christ’s glorious birth.
- The wreath comes with two more extensions that lengthen it to 40 days, and the cross-bearing figure of Jesus engraved with Isaiah 53:5, providing the perfect centrepiece for a Lenten season full of intentionality and contemplation.
To use the Candle-to-Cross Wreath, set up your desired length, and mark the passing of the days by lighting a new candle each day or by moving one lit candle forward each day. Be creative in how you incorporate the wreath into your family traditions.
Additionally, your family can observe the 40 days between Easter and Jesus’ Ascension to Heaven with the Cradle-to-Cross Wreath, using a candle or perhaps a homemade paper flower or butterfly to trace the days until the Savior was taken up into Heaven.
It's our quiet prayer that celebrating all of life’s holy moments with this unique heirloom will directly connect your celebrations to Christ for generations, making family faith memories year after year. We hope Cradle-to-the-Cross Wreath may bless your family as it has deeply blessed ours.
- The Cradle-to-Cross Wreath and its accompanying figurines are made of hand carved cherry wood and stained with linseed oil.
- The wreath is made for ¾” candles.
- The 10-day birthday wreath measures 9 inches long, 7 inches wide.
- The Advent extension increases the wreath size to 13.75 inches long, 12 inches wide.
- The Lent extensions further increase the wreath to 17.5 inches long by 16.25 inches wide.
- The wreath is 0.75 inches high, and weighs 1 pound, 7.6 ounces in total.
(If you are curious where you can find a Lazy Susan to stage your table centrepiece on, this may be helpful.)